So, what does a Hajoca Financial Leadership Trainee look like?
Let’s start with what we don’t require… you don’t have to have work history or job experience that’s industry related.
What you do need:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a solid GPA
- A baseline understanding of and interest in accounting principles and Finance
- Demonstrated leadership in education, athletic, professional, or social activities
- Passion for challenging and rewarding work
- A competitive spirit and an enthusiastic attitude
- A willingness to travel and work the occasional weekend
- A great singing voice!
Ok – we’re kidding on that last one! Seriously speaking, we seek quality over quantity for our Financial Leadership Program. We take the raw potential of our trainees and cultivate it. If you have drive and imagination, if you set high expectations and have the determination to exceed them, it’s time to start your future.
Hajoca is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (EOE and M/F/DV), committed to maintaining a barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We understand that an outstanding work ethic can exist in anyone. We welcome all who meet the above criteria to apply to our Leadership Development Program.